What is an MBA?
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a postgraduate-level degree that is globally recognized and approved. Graduates are business leaders working in a wide range of fields, such as marketing, accounting and management.
As a certification which is respected worldwide, an MBA adds a strong advantage to your CV, enhancing your employability prospects and your potential for a higher salary. Curricula usually include management, leadership, finance, controlling, business planning and human resources. Moreover, MBA programs are focused on professionals who already posses some experience. MBA alumni are skilled economic experts with a high understanding of how to successfully manage organizations. The MBA degree allows graduates to change and accelerate their career.
Typical positions for alumni of the Master of Business Administration include:
- Business analyst or strategist
- Business development analyst, associate, or manager
- Director (of a department)
- Financial analyst, associate, or manager
- Management consultant
- Marketing associate, analyst, or manager
- Portfolio manager
- Project analyst or strategist
- product analyst, associate, or manager
- program analyst, associate, or manager