POBS private online business school (POBS) collects specific personal information in order to provide and continually improve products and services. Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information You Give Us: we receive and store any information you provide in relation to our services that you find here on this website. This specifically regards all information you fill into the forms we use on this website. Note that you choose whether or not you provide information by filling out forms.
- Information From Other Sources: we might receive information about you from other sources. This includes partner websites on which our products and services are presented.
For What Purposes Does POBS Process Your Personal Information?
We process your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the products and services that we offer.
These purposes include:
- Operating online study programs with our university partners. We use your personal information to manage applications and admissions, process payments, communicate with prospective students and handle promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve all products and services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve usability and effectiveness of the services we offer.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend products and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with POBS private online business school in order to optimize your customer journey.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect and process your personal information. For instance, we need to collect certain personal data in order to process applications and admissions legally correct. This includes information regarding identity verification.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our products and services via different channels (e.g., by phone and email).
- Advertising. We use information such as your interactions with POBS websites, content, or services to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you. We do not use information that personally identifies you to display interest-based ads.
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We process personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our students as well as partner universities
- Purposes for which we seek your consent. We may also ask for your consent to process your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you. When you consent to our processing your personal information for a specified purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time and we will stop processing of your data for that purpose.
What About Cookies?
You can refuse to accept cookies, you can disable cookies, and you can delete cookies from your hard drive.
Do We Share Your Personal Information?
Information about our users, students and graduates is an important part of our business and we are not in the business of selling your personal information to others. POBS shares personal information only as described below and only with partner universities.
- Admission: In order to process applications and grant admissions we collect personal information and share it with our partner university.
- Counselling: In some cases study counselling is done by our partner university. This may occur when individuals wish for information in any language other than English.
- Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Long Do We Keep Your Personal Information?
We keep your personal information to enable your continued use all products and services provided by POBS an our business partners, for as long as it is required in order to fulfil the relevant purposes described in this Privacy Notice, as may be required by law such as for tax and accounting purposes, or as otherwise communicated to you. For example, we retain tuition contracts including all information regarding tuition fees so that you may review said information later in time.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org