- Risk Management
- Strategic Management
- Value Based Management
- Digital Business
- Digital Transformation
- Information Ethics
- Change Management
- Innovations Management
- Knowledge Management and Digitalization of Knowledge Management
- Digital Marketing
- Data Science
- Fundamentals of Scientific Work, Research and Documentation
- Cost Management
- Operative Controlling - Planning and Budgeting
- International Financial Reporting Standards I (IFRS I)
- International Financial Reporting Standards II (IFRS II)
- Organizational Development and Organizational Diagnostics
- Leadership and Management Tools
- Leadership and Applied Psychology
Tuition fee is paid after admission to the online study program without any additional costs.
Pay half of your tuition fee immediately after admission to the study program. The second half of your tuition fee is payable after six moths after you start the MBA program. Both installments include no additional costs.
Pay your tuition fee in four separate installments, each payable at the end of a quarter. Note that for quarterly payment we add a 2 % handling fee in addition to your tuition fee.